Stuffed Polar Bear Found in Dog’s Stomach

After a New Mexico dog vomited and felt ill for a week, the dog’s owners knew something wasn’t right. They took the dog, Honey, to a veterinarian who performed surgery and found a 6-inch-wide, 2-inch-long stuffed polar bear in Honey’s stomach. The dog was released on Tuesday and is doing fine. "We're so happy we were able to help her out — a couple more days and she would not have made it,” according to a post on Sante Fe Humane Society’s Facebook page.— Read it at Fox 5 NY

Just wanted to give you all an update on Honey, the dog who swallowed a stuffed toy. She's doing well and will be...

Posted by Santa Fe Animal Shelter & Humane Society on Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Join the Conversation

Like this article? Have a point of view to share? Let us know!